Monday 26 November 2012

Meoww. #3: Gmarket.. Imma haul-ing!! 2


Okay its been a while since I blogged.. ><;; I suffer from procrastinating disease.. I really can't help it..

So this is my second haul from Gmarket. I didn't buy a lot of things for this haul but this might be the heaviest of them all, the whole package was 14kg!. Due to my busy-ness (and lazy-ness) I didn't manage to take a most of the pictures of the items I ordered, but I'll try my best to find a picture of them online :)

So I ordered these on the 28th of September 2012 and received them on the 4th of October :)

What I received:















The unboxing:



What did I buy?

So I bought a few items from Holika Holika:



-Butterfly Curling Mascara
-Jewel Light Shimmer Eyeshadows in SBE01 and SPP03
-Miracle Real Skin Finish in Combination/Oily Skin
I love this stuff! It makes my face all glowy! Although it doesn't really have much oil control properties..

A pair of black boots. (Seller)
Since I have a large feet (US10) I didn't really have much choice on Gmarket, this seller offers a larger size range than others but the boots were made in China and have chemical smell on them. They are fine really but not of good quality.

Two slingbags (Seller)

I don't really recommend this seller as the bags I ordered was of poor quality and is made in China. The bags ripped at the handles after I used it a few times.






Two shirts (Seller)

-Oversize 'Runaway' t-shirt



-A basic black shirt that is comfortable to wear, the material is thin so its perfect for Malaysian weather :)


-And 5 copies of 'Singles' magazines. (Seller)
These magazines is the reason why the package was so heavy! ><;; They weigh about 2kg each. If you're planning to order any korean magazine please check with seller about the real weight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am not sure if you still check your blog, but yes the JHI group is quite good, and very helpful. they have tour packages and even day to day tours for you. just check their website and mail them using their contact page

    ReplyDelete